It always amazes me to think that every house on every street is full of so many stories; so many triumphs and tragedies, and all we see are yards and driveways - Glenn Close
- These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property, please ask for further information/verification.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
- The photographers depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any content/furnishings/furniture, etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should the made with regard to parts of the property that have been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
- Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are NOT precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries.
- Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses such information is given by Garden Square Properties in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
- Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property.